What academic requirements do students need to meet to be eligible for admission?
Students must meet both Universidad de Palermo and University of London admissions requirements.
• Step 1) Admission to Universidad de Palermo
- Meet standard Universidad de Palermo admission and documentation requirements.
In addition students must:
Complete the admissions interview with the program director.
Meet the English language requirements.
Show evidence of Mathematics final high school course passed at grade 6 or above.
Step 2) Admission to University of London
After being admitted to Universidad de Palermo, students must:
- Successfully complete five courses* included in first year´s curriculum at Universidad de Palermo (University of London will require a copy of the original document in original language plus a copy issued and stamped by a certified translator).
Fill out the University of London application form.
Pay required fees to University of London.
- Present High School´s Diploma and final year mark sheet, including Mathematics (University of London requires a copy of the original document in original language plus a copy issued and stamped by a certified translator).
* Comprendiendo las Diferencias Culturales.
Comercio y Negocios Internacionales.
Análisis Matemático I.
Integración, Ambientación y Comunicación.